Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Me!

Time for some fun facts about me that maybe you didn't know?  Hmmm, this should be interesting!  
Oooh yea, I painted my nails yesterday to look all watermelony, they look pretty "adventurous" (as some would say).    ;)



Let's see, where should I start with this?

I am deathly afraid of flying, which all started when I was 8 years old when the little prop job of a plane I was in decided to do a free fall, and plummet towards the ground (thanks for that, father).

I want to skydive before I die (maybe that will get rid of my fear of flying?)

I have a scar on my middle finger on my left hand... So if I decide to show you this scar, take no offense to the fact that I might flip you off in the process.

I don't like anything that has orange flavoring in it... gross (I do like oranges though).

When I was little, I used to hide under the tables at my sister's middle school when she had to talk to the teachers (I was really shy back then).  One of them actually came to her wedding and I did not hide from him this time! (this surprised him too).  

I have 3 tattoos:  One on the lower right side of my back, which I got when I was 18; One on my right foot, which I got when I was 19; And one on the back of my neck, which I got about a month ago.  

I find getting tattoos to be very relaxing (hard to believe, I know).

I smell like sugar cookies when I wake up in the morning (so I've been told, ever since I was little).

I have only been in one car accident once in my life (and totalled out 3 cars in the process), and have never been pulled over for speeding.

I am really good at drawing, but I absolutely hate doing it.  

I've always wanted to run a marathon (even though I tend to be slightly lazy).

I will only drink diet soda.

I will only eat the pretzels and the little breadsticks out of Chex Mix.

I have a secret fear of public restrooms, but I'll still use them anyway.  

I only like odd numbers, I'll never do anything in an even number.

I love reheated mac&cheese and spaghetti!

I hate doing the laundry, I try to put it off as much as possible (which works because I have enough clothes so that I wont have to do laundry for months).  

I have 120+ panties (yes, this is a necessary amount).  

I can be extremely clumsy, yet I have not broken a bone.  

I secretively love to sing.  And I am pretty good at it too, but no one will ever know.

I love scary movies, even though I always get freaked out by them.  

I love Romeo and Juliet!  The book, not the actual movie.  

I can surprisingly eat a lot for being as tiny as I am.  

I love unconditionally.

I dislike guys with macho egos.

I cannot stand messes... which is surprising cuz I tend to be messy... at times.  

I have a style of my own.  

Puppy dog faces don't work on me.  

I looked like Harry Potter in 6th grade.  How unfortunate that I ended up "forgetting" my little round glasses in France.  OoOopsies. ;)

I have been to 7 countries (France, England, Ireland, Wales, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic).  

I love to travel!  If I had the choice, I would gladly move to Europe. Amazing there.

I want to go to Italy for my honeymoon.

I rode my bike into a parked car when I was in 4th grade.  

I am addicted to coffee.

I LOVE penguins!  I want one as a pet.  

I want a fru-fru puff ball of a dog!

I cannot wait to own a house and be able to decorate it!!!!!!  The only wall decor will be my own art and photography. 

I love Christmas!  Best holiday ever!

I don't like cheesecake or apple pie.  

I eat my pickles like corn on the cob... not a fan of the pickle skin.  

I have seen every episode of The Office.  It is the best show to ever exist.  (though, it is not the same since Michael is off the show).  

I love camping and kayaking.  

I was blond when I was little.  

I love playing the trumpet and being a so called "band geek".  

I snort when I laugh (I blame it on one of my good friends ;) ).  

I enjoy doing these lame blogs so much, so I think I'll end this one for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment