Sunday, May 22, 2011

I feel so inspired today, which doesn't happen super often.  There has been so much on my mind lately that I haven't really had the chance to let myself be inspired.  Today I just feel so much more refreshed and clear, and I feel inspired now more than ever.  I decided to start a painting I was planning on doing during the course of this past semester, but never actually had the time to do.  It's a small abstract painting, and it is coming along pretty awesomely, if I do say so myself.  Painting just puts me in my own little world, takes me away from reality for a bit.  It is very relaxing and just puts me in the most amazing of moods.  Plus, it is so beautiful and sunny and warm out, which helps :)  At the moment I'm taking a break from my painting, sitting in the sunroom basking in the warm sun.  The window is open and there is a nice breeze that blows the smell of freshly cut grass in (from my dad lawn mowing).  I could not be in a better mood today, really, this is just so perfect.  I had a meeting at work this morning from 9-11, but the rest of my day was off.  PERFECT way to spend a Sunday afternoon of not working.  I'm going to visit my grandma soon, since it's been a while since I've seen her (because of being away at school), then I'll maybe work on painting a little more and try not to get freaked out from the supposedly bad storms that we are supposed to get tonight. 






Quote of the day:
"When you wanna give up, and your heart's about to break, remember that you're perfect, God makes no mistakes."

No comments:

Post a Comment